Saturday, July 9, 2011

MIFF Update


So, it turns out, I will be seeing some films at the Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF) after all. My friend and I made a rash decision last night to book flights to Melbourne and tickets to:

Friday 5th August - Melancholia and Tiny Furniture

Saturday 6th August - Drive and 'Closing Night Party'

Sunday 7th August - Another Earth 

It would be great to catch up with some fellow Melbourne film bloggers/critics/enthusiasts, so let me know if you're going to be attending these screenings. 

6 comments:

  1. All right. I'll be looking forward to these reviews man. Especially "Melancholia".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm jealous. Can't wait to see those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Andy .... can't wait for "Drive". Comes to the states in September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty excited. Will try and get reviews up ASAP following the screenings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yeah! I will be at Melancholia, Tiny Furniture and Another Earth. We'll have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We shall indeed. I get in to Melbourne on the Friday morning, and leave after Another Earth. So anytime Friday before Melancholia, and anytime on Saturday (before I see Drive). I'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete